According to a recent survey released by the website CareerBuilder, there are good signs that indicate an economic recovery for the next years, as we’ll see a job growth in some US industries. Findings say that America could create about 8 million job opportunities between 2014 and 2019, a 5 percent increase, reported CBS News.
Translation and interpretation services is considered to be one of the fastest-growing industry in the country, and it is expected to add about 12,400 jobs over the next five years, with a 36 percent increase. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, there’s also a 46% increase in translation job opportunities between 2012 and 2022, which is higher than the average growth for other careers. If you still need reasons to confirm why this industry is rapidly expanding, read more here.
See below a list of top five industries that are expected to have an employment growth and offer opportunities for job seekers:
- Translation and interpretation services industry could add approximately 12,401 jobs between 2014 – 2019;
- Specialty hospitals (without psychiatric and substance abuse) niche will add around 60,696 jobs;
- Residential re-modelers – to add 148,250 jobs in the next 5 years;
- Home health care services industry is also expected a growth for the next years, with 333,783 jobs to be added;
- Wine and distilled alcoholic beverage merchant wholesalers industry with 19,322 jobs added.
Source: CBS Newsby